Pest Control Operator (PCO) is the official terminology for pest control company/personnel operating in Singapore. Their job is to help you exterminate or remove pests from your home or office spaces. You will likely have encountered them before as they are responsible for things such as fumigation in industrial/commercial/residential places, termite removal, bee hive removal, rodents control and many other services.
Whether you live in an HDB or a condominium, you’ll often see pest control Singapore fogging the general area to prevent pests like mosquitoes. If you have pests inside your home, you’ll need to engage these PCOs on an individual basis to help you to deal with them.
What can Pest Control Singapore Company Help You With?
You may be wondering when you should engage a pests control company in Singapore. Is the problem serious enough? Can you handle the pest by yourself? Here are some common scenarios where you will need professional Singapore pest control .
1. Termite Control
Have you spotted signs of termites at home? If so, it is time to get rid of them by doing pest control. Termites are destroyers of homes – especially wooden furnishings. The longer you let the termites stay, the more damage they will cause. It is essential to get rid of them as soon as possible to minimize the damage to your property. If you have termites, you need the help of a termite control company as they are almost impossible to handle yourself.
2. Rodent Control
Rodents (or rats) are a serious problem if your area has them. Within a short period of time, their population can multiply to hundreds. The key is to effectively stop them before that happens.
If your home, offices or F&B establishment has a problem with rodents, it is important to contact a pest control Singapore company immediately. It needs to be solved as quickly as possible. You do not want them to run rampant and be out of control. A reliable pest control in Singapore should be able to stamp out the rampant rats in no time.
3. Bed Bugs Control
Bed bugs are a horrid pest. They feed on blood, your blood! During the day, they hide. In the night, bed bugs become active and come out to torment us. Their bites are very itchy and are often situated in clusters.
Bed bugs are notoriously hard to get rid of. A pest control company is your best bet. With their experience and also their professional equipment, they can ensure that all the bed bugs are eliminated. We will not recommend getting rid of bed bugs by yourself because the task is a tall order. If you are unable to do so and there is no professional help, the bed bugs might even spread to other rooms in your house, or worst, to your neighbor’s house!
4. Cockroaches Control
Cockroaches are a common home pest. If you only see them in very small numbers and on irregular occasions, you might not need a pest control in Singapore. You can buy cockroach poison at any supermarket such as NTUC or Giant to have them eradicated.
However, if they are coming in significant numbers; you may be looking at a cockroach infestation. That is when you need the help of Singapore pest control professionals to get rid of them. They will not only eliminate the cockroaches but also help decrease the chances of them returning in the future. There are also known cockroaches species that mutated. These cockroaches are not easy to remove and it is best that you engage a reliable pest control company to help you.
5. Mosquito Control
Mosquitoes are a pest that thrives in the hot and humid weather of Singapore. They can be a very dangerous pest as they can spread deadly diseases such as dengue fever. The NEA takes a very serious view on mosquito breeding – even if it is accidental.
If you suspect that your area is a mosquito breeding ground, it is good to get a pest control company to check it out. They can eliminate the mosquitoes and also give you tips and tricks on how to stop them from coming back. Mosquitoes are not laughing matters. 1 bite from them can potentially cause great pain or even death. Do call your reliable iPest Management Singapore pest control to help you with it.
Why Choose Our Pest Control Operator?
- The lowest maintenance charges compared to other pest control Singapore is being challenged. Additionally, we offer single job contracts at a discounted price.
- After doing pest control in Singapore, we are consistently rewarded and highly recommended by our happy customers. We gain business through recommendations and word-of-mouth.
- Experienced team to handle safely all of your things, valuables and electronic devices during pest control work.
For Singapore pest control, we use cutting-edge tools and techniques that take very little time to finish the job (Going for a cup of coffee or a lunch break).
- We are the most trustworthy pest control company in Singapore for keeping all of your paperwork, records, and priceless valuables safe and secure.
- You can call our Singapore pests control operator at any time that is convenient for you. We are very accommodating with the schedule and patiently do all of your work. One more advantage is if you found Ants, Bees, and other insects are also dealt by these PCO. By contacting them you can clean your home or office place with all pests.
- You might be wrong if you’ve heard that certain scent can keep pests away. There is no smell that you can use inside your Singapore house to get rid of pests. Once certain pests like bed bugs, termites, rats and rodents thats comes inside your home, It will remain there permanently. Even if you spray nonstop, you may still have pests problems. The top pest control examinator 2023 in Singapore brings you advance ideas to utilize them to help you get rid of all types pests inside your home or office.
Need more help on Pest Control in Singapore at your home, offices or factories? Give us a ring at 9355 0123 or drop us an email.
You can check here 5 reliable pest control operators in Singapore